- November 4, 2017
- 12:00 pm
- Harmon Field
Event Click Here End Of Season Soccer
HOW IT WORKS!
- Once you have read through the Pledge Form contents, you can practice juggling and count how many consecutive juggles you can do in one try. After you have done this several times and you have an idea of your average juggles per try, fill that number in on the Pledge Form Cover Letter and then practice some more!
- You are now ready to get your pledges. Ask your friends, family and any other caring individuals you know who might want to help the Bridgton Recreation Department.
- Have sponsors/pledges write their NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL and PHONE NUMBER and their donation AMOUNT on the attached Pledge Form. You can then give them a handwritten receipt
- Bring your pledge sheet and donations (Cash, Checks or internet donation information if you have any) to the Juggle-A-Thon at Harmon Field on November 2, 2017. We will have you juggle for us on the field and will sign your pledge form.
- THAT’S IT! YOU ROCK!
- COLLECT YOUR PLEDGE $$$ AND HAVE FUN!!! If your pledgers would like to write a check for the amount owed, have them make their checks out to: BRIDGTON RECREATION. Remind them that their donation is tax deductible!
RULES: You have 5 attempts to juggle the ball without it touching the ground. When the ball does touch the ground, it will conclude that attempt. You will take your highest total from those five attempts for your total number of juggles. Please try to have all of your donations collected prior to the Juggle-A-Thon!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Gary Colello firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-647-1126
Kat Harju at email@example.com or 207-632-6956