- This event has passed.
Run Club Cohort A Practice
October 14, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 7, 2020
Cohort Determination for Practice:
Home School/Distant/Remote Learning
• Families can choose Cohort A or B (based on available space)
o Once determined there is no ability to change to a different
Pre-K, K-1 Students
• Each grade is their own cohort
o Intermingling of cohorts will not be allowed
§ Participants must participate with their grade level
2nd-6th Grade Students
• Participants must attend their established practice times bases on cohorts determined by SAD 61
o There is no ability to change to a different cohort. Siblings and Same Household Family Members
Siblings should attend the same established cohort practice times.
- 2nd Grade Daughter/4th Grade Son goes to school on Cohort A days
o Both should attend Cohort A practices/sessions.
- 1st Grade Son goes to school all 5 days /3rd Grade Son goes to school
Cohort B days
o Both should attend their grade level practice times
§ 3rd Grade Son would attend Cohort B practices
§ 1st Grade Son would attend 1st Grade practices
o 1st Grade Son can NOT participate in Cohort B practices o 3rd Grade Son can NOT participate in 1st Grade practices
- Pre-K Daughter / Kindergarten Son
o Both must attend their designated practices times o Both can NOT participate in the others practice
i.e. Run Club:
- Kindergarten Son goes to school all 5 days/5th Grade Daughter go to
school on Cohort B days
o Both should also attend Cohort B practices/sessions.
- 3nd Grade Daughter/5th Grade Son goes to school on Cohort A days o Both should attend Cohort A practices/sessions.
i.e. Run Club and Soccer:
• If a participant/family participate in both programs they must stay in the
same cohort given by SAD 61 or selected by remote/homeschool families.
o Participants can NOT attend Cohort B Soccer and Cohort A Run club
and vice versa.