Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) is Accepting Applications at Community Center (walk-in only)

October 5th 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM

October 19th 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM



Below is a list of documents that clients may need to have with them:

  • Government-issued photo ID for primary applicant (Driver’s license, State ID, EBT card w/photo, passport)
  • SSN cards for all household members (or SSN verification documents: W2, 1099 tax form, US military document)
  • Fuel vendor name and account #
  • Most recent CMP bill (at least first page – we need the acct#, service address and the graph of usage)
  • If an applicant is a CMP customer, the bill must be in the name of a household member in order to apply for any of the CMP low-income assistance programs.
  • If rent is subsidized rent, then we need the housing certification letter (HUD form 50058/5005959 or RD 3560-8) that is in effect on date of application
  • Proof of gross income for all household members: pay stubs for past 30 days or one month, SS award letter, pension benefit statement, and if self-employed then 2021 fed tax return, etc…
  • Proof of SNAP or TANF benefits