Transfer Station Changes – June 2020
The Transfer Station will begin accepting bottle donations effective June 2nd.
We will also be opening the store with the following COVID restrictions…
- Please limit the number of people in your household that enter as only 5 patrons will be allowed in the building at a time.
- Masks are encouraged per the Governor when 6ft social distancing can not be achieved.
- Do not handle merchandise that you do not intend to buy.
- DO NOT enter the store if you are not feeling well or have the following symptoms: fever, headache, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, cough.
- We are asking that if you experience any of the above symptoms within 8 days of visiting any of the Town’s locations, you please contact the Town Office at 207-647-8786 and report your illness.
IMPORTANT: In order to track the number of guests in the store at any time, we have placed a bucket at the entrance with 5 golf balls inside. Please take a golf ball and carry it with you. Once you are done shopping or browsing, please return the ball to an attendant for disinfecting. The attendant will return the ball to the pile for the next patron to use.
Thank you for assisting us with our temporary restrictions so that we may offer additional services to the public. Stay Safe!