Municipal Tax-Acquired Property Sales Notice
Below you will find the list of properties included in the upcoming sale. Sealed Bids are due Tuesday, September 14th, 2021. Click on the individual property names to access the bid package.
In accordance with MRS Title 36, §943 and the Town of Bridgton Policy on Disposition of Tax Acquired Properties, a sealed bid for the purchase of the Town’s interest in the above listed tax-acquired properties, will take place at the Bridgton Municipal Complex, 3 Chase Street, Suite 1, Bridgton, ME 04009 on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.
Terms: The properties will be sold by sealed bid, as-is, where-is, with no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Minimum Bid Requirements and Security Deposits do apply. Detailed property information can be found on our website at www.bridgtonmaine.org on the Assessing Page. The winning bidder will be notified within 3-Days. Conveyance of the property will be by Municipal Quitclaim Deed.
Links to the bid packages for each property along with their associated Tax Map can be found below.
- Frost Farm Road – Tax Map Link
- Noncarrow Way – Tax Map Link
- North High Street –Tax Map Link
- North Road –Tax Map Link
- Pinhook Road – Tax Map Link
- Quarterhorse Road Lot 9 – Tax Map Link
- Quarterhorse Road Lot 12 – Tax Map Link
- Quarterhorse Road Lot 40 – Tax Map Link
- Sunnybrook Farm Road – Tax Map Link
- Sweden Road – Tax Map Link
- Whitney Road – Tax Map Link
- North Bridgton Road – Tax Map Link
- Burnham Road – Tax Map Link